Check-in: hand-over of the keys from 4:00pm.
Check-out: return of the keys within 10:00am.
A baggage storage and spacious private bathrooms with showers are available in case of early arrivals or late departures.
It is still possible to check-in, if you arrive before 4 pm, and use all the facilities: swimming pool, solarium, bar, beach, playing fields, mini-club and entertainment service.
During check-in it is necessary to show a valid ID or Passport of all Guests, children of all ages included.
DAY-USE AND LATE CHECK-OUT
Subject to availability and for a fee, you can book a day use room (room release by 8pm) or a late check-out (room release by 2pm) on site.
– Bed and Breakfast.
– Includes: breakfast.
– Always available.
– Half Board.
– Includes: breakfast + dinner.
– Always available.
– Full Board.
– It includes breakfast, lunch and dinner with drinks.
– Always available.
* at lunch and dinner: still or sparkling water in bottles, white and red wine of the house.
FIRST AND SECOND ROW AT THE BEACH
One sun umbrella and two loungers in the first or second row at the beach can be booked at additional cost, service subject to availability.
Price per week:
– From June 26th to September 3th: First row: €180.00 | Second row €120.00
– During other periods of time: First row: €120.00 | Second row €70.00
DEPOSIT AND FINAL PAYMENT
– A 30% deposit of the whole amount is necessary to confirm the room.
– Final payment during check-in.
Valid for refundable rates:
– Up to 21 days before your scheduled arrival date: 10% fee of your total amount.
– From 20 to 15 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 30% fee of your total amount.
– From 14 to 3 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 50% fee of your total amount.
– From 2 days up to the arrival date: 100% of your total amount.
– No show or early check-out: 100% fee of your total amount.
It is not possible to modify or cancel for free a non-refundable rate.
REQUESTS DURING CONFIRMATION
Any requests regarding preferences or particular needs (i.e. room close to the swimming pool) made during the reservation will be taken into consideration by our staff but the positive outcome cannot be guaranteed.
Infant: 0-1 years of age.
– €160.00 per week, in a crib, from May 29th to June 19th and from September 4th to September 25th.
– €210.00 per week, in a crib, in the remaining period.
Pushchairs available for €5.00 € per day or €30.00 per week (a €50.00 deposit per pushchair is requested).
You can use anytime during the day the area dedicated to small babies where kitchenette, sink, fridge, microwave, bottle warmer, blender, sterilizer, flatware, table mats and high chair are available. During the opening hours of the restaurant you can find basic cooked and uncooked products: soup and broth, fresh tomato sauce, small pasta, boiled meat and fish, fresh fruit, yogurt, hazelnut cream, jam, rusks and individually wrapped biscuits, whole long-life milk, fresh milk, powder milk, fish, meat and fruit baby food.
You don’t have to worry about taking bulky beach towels with you, we can give you one at no additional cost for the whole stay. It will be replaced for free with a clean one once a week.
It is possible to ask for an extra beach towel at the price of €2.50 per towel.
You can rent a bike. The service is not directly provided by the Park Hotel.
WI-FI is for free and available only in common areas: reception, bar and swimming pool.
LAUNDRY AND IRONING SERVICE
You will find in your room info and prices for the laundry and ironing service (dry-cleaning also available).
Free parking spaces are available outside and not far away from the Park Hotel.
SERVICES UPON REQUEST
Some services are offered at an extra charge and are available only upon request or with a reservation. (i.e. doctor, baby-sitting, hairdresser, masseur).
Pets are not allowed in the Park Hotel.
If you would like to go on a one-day trip, you have the possibility to take with you a packed lunch, that will replace the meal at the restaurant. The take-away lunch needs to be reserved at the reception the day before within 6pm.
The packed lunch is also available as extra meal at the price of €15.00 per person.
Extra dinner and lunch include still or sparkling water served in bottles and white and red wine of the house.
Adult: €30.00 | Child: €15.00 | Infant: free
Any extra meals booked are compulsory for all room occupants and not individually, unless authorized by the Management and must be booked at the reception.
VEGETARIAN AND/OR VEGAN MENU
The restaurant doesn’t offer a vegetarian and/or vegan menu. The Chef can propose a dish that satisfy these diets, if the buffet doesn’t already offer something in line with these dietary preferences (e.g. pasta with zucchini).
FOOD ALLERGIES OR INTOLERANCES
It is necessary during reservation to inform our staff about any sort of allergies or food intolerances you might have.
The Park Hotel does not have a dedicated kitchen for gluten free meals, therefore we cannot guarantee that our fresh meals have no gluten.
Payments at the bar and restaurant are made using a pre-paid money card, which can be activated at the reception and allows you to enjoy your stay without carrying cash.
The money card is issued with a deposit of €5.00 and can be recharged with any amount using cash, credit card or debit card. Any left-over amount, including the deposit will be refunded once the card is returned.
The district of Olbia demands the payment on site of a tourist tax: €2.50 per night and person that will be included in the invoice given by the Park Hotel.
Exemptions are regulated by the city of Olbia. The price of the tax can vary depending on new regulations issued by the town of Olbia.
For more information visit www.comune.olbia.ot.it
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Cards: Debit card, American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, CartaSi.
Cash: From 1st July 2020 till 31st December 2021 our guests with an Italian residency can pay up to €1,999.99 with cash, whereas our foreign Guests can pay up to €15,000.00.
A public bus, the n.5, whose stop is in front of the entrance of the Park Hotel, is a good solution to reach the city centre of Olbia and some close areas.
For information and costs visit www.comune.olbia.ot.it
HOW TO REACH US
Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB)
– 11km | 15 minutes by car.
Alghero-Fertilia Riviera del Corallo Airport (CAG)
– 140km | 95 minutes by car.
Cagliari Elmas Airport (CAG)
– 266km | 160 minutes by car.
Port of Olbia
– 13km | 20 minutes by car.
Port of Golfo Aranci
– 30km | 35 minutes by car.
Port of Porto Torres
– 133km | 90 minutes by car.
Port of Arbatax
– 180km | 130 minutes by car.
Port of Cagliari
– 272km | 165 minutes by car.
TRANSFER FROM/TO OLBIA
– Olbia airport or port: €25.00 each way per person (1-8 ppl).
– Babys 0/1 y.o: for free.
– Children 2/11 y.0 €10.00 each way.
– Child seat for free upon request.
– Minimum service charge: 2 adult fees.
– Additional charge for night service (from 10pm to 7:30am) €50.00 each way.
– All rates are inclusive of VAT and must be paid on site.
– In case of no-show the cost of the transfer will be entirely charged.
Transfer must be confirmed 10 days before the arrival day, and you need to notify from which airport/port you start your journey and the expected departure/arrival time.