Check-in: hand-over of the keys from 4:00pm.
Check-out: return of the keys within 10:00am.
A baggage storage room and spacious private bathrooms with showers are available in case of early arrivals or late departures.
It is still possible to check-in, if you arrive before 4 pm, and use all the facilities: swimming pool, solarium, bar, beach, sport courts, mini-club and entertainment service.
During check-in it is necessary to show a valid ID or Passport of all Guests, children of all ages included.
DAY-USE AND LATE CHECK-OUT
It is possible to book on site a day-use room (more then 6 hours) or ask for a late check-out (within 6 hours). Service subject to availability and at an additional cost.
– Full Board.
– It includes breakfast, lunch and dinner with drinks.
– Always available.
** at lunch and dinner: still or sparkling water in bottles, white and red wine of the house.
FIRST AND SECOND ROW AT THE BEACH
One sun umbrella and two loungers in the first or second row at the beach can be booked at additional cost, service subject to availability.
Price per week:
– From June 24th to September 1st: First row: €180.00 | Second row €120.00
– During other periods of time: First row: €120.00 | Second row €70.00
DEPOSIT AND FINAL PAYMENT
– A 30% deposit of the whole amount is necessary to confirm the room.
– Final payment during check-in.
Valid for refundable rates:
– Up to 21 days before your scheduled arrival date: 10% fee of your total amount.
– From 20 to 15 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 30% fee of your total amount.
– From 14 to 3 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 50% fee of your total amount.
– From 2 days up to the arrival date: 100% of your total amount.
– No show or early check-out: 100% fee of your total amount.
It is not possible to modify or cancel for free a non-refundable rate.
Requests made during the booking phase relating to preferences or particular needs (e.g. room close to the swimming pool) are only subject to availability and not guaranteed.
Infant: 0-1 years of age.
– €160.00 per week, in a crib, from May 29th to June 19th and from September 4th to September 25th.
– €210.00 per week, in a crib, in the remaining period.
Pushchairs available for €5.00 € per day or €30.00 per week (a €50.00 deposit per pushchair is requested).
BABY FOOD AREA
You can use anytime during the day the area dedicated to small babies where kitchenette, sink, fridge, microwave, bottle warmer, blender, sterilizer, flatware, table mats and high chair are available. During the opening hours of the restaurant you can find basic cooked and uncooked products: soup and broth, fresh tomato sauce, small pasta, boiled meat and fish, fresh fruit, yogurt, hazelnut cream, jam, rusks and individually wrapped biscuits, whole long-life milk, fresh milk, powdered milk, fish, meat and fruit baby food.
You don’t have to worry about taking bulky beach towels with you, we can give you one at no additional cost for the whole stay. It will be replaced for free with a clean one once a week.
It is possible to ask for an extra beach towel at the price of €2.50 per towel.
You can rent a bike. The service is not directly provided by the Park Hotel.
WI-FI is for free and available only in common areas: reception, bar and swimming pool.
LAUNDRY AND IRONING SERVICE
You will find in your room info and prices for the laundry and ironing service (external providers for dry cleaning service).
An unattended indoor private car park and free outdoor parking spaces allow you to park your car and motorbike.
SERVICES UPON REQUEST
Some services are offered at an extra charge and are available only upon request or reservation. (i.e. doctor, baby-sitting, hairdresser, masseur).
Pets are not allowed in the Park Hotel.
If you would like to go on a one-day trip, you have the possibility to take with you a packed lunch, that will replace the meal at the restaurant. The take-away lunch needs to be reserved at the reception the day before within 6pm.
The packed lunch is also available as extra meal at the price of €15.00 per person.
An extra dinner or lunch can be booked on site and includes natural or sparkling water served in a bottle and white and red wine of the house.
Extra meals are mandatory for all the guests of the room. An exception is possible only when authorized by the Hotel Manager.
VEGETARIAN AND/OR VEGAN MENU
The restaurant doesn’t offer a vegetarian and/or vegan menu. The Chef can cook a dish that satisfies our Guests’ needs, if the buffet doesn’t already offer something in line with these dietary preferences (e.g. pasta with zucchini).
FOOD ALLERGIES OR INTOLERANCES
It is necessary, when booking, to report food allergies or intolerances of any kind.
The Hotel does not have a separate area for gluten-free cooking, therefore we cannot guarantee the absence of contamination for unpackaged products.
Payments at the bar and restaurant are made using a pre-paid money card, which can be activated at the reception and allows you to enjoy your stay without carrying cash.
The money card is issued with a deposit of €5.00 and can be recharged with any amount using cash, credit card or debit card. Any left-over amount, including the deposit will be refunded once the card is returned.
During the check-in and only by cash, the municipality of Olbia demands the payment of a tourist tax which amounts to €3.50 per person per night.
Exemptions are regulated by the city of Olbia. The price and the periods of application of the tax can vary depending on new regulations issued by the town of Olbia.
For more information visit www.comune.olbia.ot.it
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Cards: Debit card, American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, CartaSi.
Cash: maximum €4,999.00 for italians, €15,000.00 for foreign citizens.
A public bus, the n.5, whose stop is in front of the entrance of the Park Hotel, is a good solution to reach the city centre of Olbia and some close areas.
For information and costs visit www.comune.olbia.ot.it
HOW TO REACH US
Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB)
– 11km | 15 minutes by car.
Alghero-Fertilia Riviera del Corallo Airport (CAG)
– 140km | 95 minutes by car.
Cagliari Elmas Airport (CAG)
– 266km | 160 minutes by car.
Port of Olbia
– 13km | 20 minutes by car.
Port of Golfo Aranci
– 30km | 35 minutes by car.
Port of Porto Torres
– 133km | 90 minutes by car.
Port of Arbatax
– 180km | 130 minutes by car.
Port of Cagliari
– 272km | 165 minutes by car.
TRANSFER FROM/TO OLBIA
– Olbia airport or port: €25.00 each way per person (1-8 ppl).
– Babys 0/1 y.o: for free.
– Children 2/11 y.0 €10.00 each way.
– Child seat for free upon request.
– Minimum service charge: 2 adult fees.
– Additional charge for night service (from 10pm to 7:30am) €50.00 each way.
– All rates are inclusive of VAT and must be paid on site.
– In case of no-show the cost of the transfer will be entirely charged.
Transfer must be confirmed 10 days before the arrival day, and you need to notify from which airport/port you start your journey and the expected departure/arrival time.
– Opening times and some services may change according to the season.
– All prices are in Euro and VAT is already included.
– Included meals that are not enjoyed cannot be reimbursed.